Interested in submitting a guest post for our blog? Here’s what you need to know!
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Posts must be 1200 words or more in length and of high quality.
- All submitted content must belong to you, be original, and not be published elsewhere in any form.
- Your post should contain an interesting or catchy title and be SEO-friendly.
- The content must be relevant to the subject matter of our site.
- The content may be based on research, facts, or experience.
- The content must cover the topic in detail, as we do not accept incomplete content.
- We reserve the right to edit, modify, reject sections of the article if it is not on par with our quality at our own discretion.
- The post must be non-promotional
- Your post must be centered around at least one target keyword with decent search volume in google.
- Your links must not contain a keyword/page that competes with the existing content of Appointy
- All links will have no-follow tag. (Reach out to email@example.com to send in your collaboration request with details for a do-follow link)
- When quoting others, you must cite the source.
- We do not accept posts that include links to low-value websites or blogs.
- We do not accept posts containing affiliate links.
Infographics & Images
- The draft must include a header image and at least 2 images/ infographics.
- All image sources should be mentioned with their respective links in the same doc.
- In the case of social media references, please get written permission from the account admins stating that Appointy can mention them or use their Instagram posts as references in the blog.
Please fill this form to submit your request
Writing for the Appointy Guest Post program is an unpaid position.
We are looking for accessible and actionable content that caters specifically to the needs of small businesses. We encourage you to share insight and knowledge around business growth, management, marketing, and productivity-related content to business owners in industries like education, salon & beauty, health & wellness, fitness, etc. – Here’s a complete list of Industries you can refer to.
We want to publish as many high-quality posts as we can, but we cannot guarantee that we will publish your guest post. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any submitted post that does not meet our guidelines or for any other reason; however, if you follow our guidelines carefully, you greatly increase the probability that we will publish it.
No, we don’t accept any money for publishing guest posts, but we encourage pitches that offer links back to any of our landing pages with a high authority third party website
We at Appointy, help business owners grow and run their businesses with our online scheduling software. This blog was a part of our ‘Manage your Business’ category, where we provide expert tips, and resources, or simply talk about the challenges that small and medium businesses face every day.
If you have any thoughts on this blog or would like to chat about your business struggles and achievements, let us know in the comments below.
We love a good talk!