How many times have you got a phone call asking you to explain a service when the information was already available on your booking page? The entire purpose of having your customers schedule online fails when they end up calling you anyway.
We believe there is a simple solution. A picture is worth a thousand words! We took feedback from many of our customers and today we are launching a new feature that would allow you to add images in order to describe each service. This will give your customers a chance to visualise a service as opposed to only reading about it. We are committed to helping you focus on your business and will continue to innovate in this direction.
You can upload up to 3 images for every service. Appointy will automatically save each image in multiple sizes. You can select one of the images as a default image which will be shown beside the name of the service while the remaining images will be shown in the description.
Here is how it will look on the customer booking interface:
The default image will also be used in reviews posted on customer’s Facebook Profile. (Feature in Beta)
Here are the steps to add image:
- Login to your Appointy admin area.
- Go to “Settings” –> “Select Services”.
- Click on the image icon next to the service name to upload an image.
- Once the image is uploaded, you will be given an option to crop the image in 2 different sizes. One small square image will be saved as the default image and the other rectangular image will be saved for service description. You can upload up to 3 images within each service.
- Go to the customer booking interface and see your new visual service list.
We look forward to seeing your refreshed and updated customer booking interface soon.