It’s been a while since we have pushed a new update to Appointy (almost 4 months). Its a long time, and you might be interested in knowing what we are up-to? Appointy has always been the innovator and set standards for scheduling software industry and here is what we have tried to achieve every year.
- In 2008, Appointy was launched in Beta which had a very unique interface and focused on helping businesses to grow virally. It was the only scheduling software that linked to social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. We introduced “Social Promotion” concept which allows you to utilize your customer’s personal connection to grow your business.
- In 2009, we were the first to understand that scheduling software will form the basis of Deal industry and introduced real time deals and discounts for businesses and linked them with social networks. Also, enabled Appointy to link with business Facebook page to reach existing customers faster without flooding customer’s email account with spam.
- In 2010, we brought hundreds of features to support 50+ verticals that are still only available with Appointy. We also introduced mobile web version of Appointy and also brought intelligence in Appointy like Appointy can automatically assign bookings to most free or busy staff or it can open afternoon slots only after morning hours are filled.
- In 2011, we focused on improving our interface and added features to support 20+ more verticals. We also went global with 21 languages.
- In 2012, we are coming up with 200+ features that would take Appointy 10 years ahead of today. The idea is to make it easy for non-techie customers and to present information in real-time attached with an action that would help businesses to grow. A powerful CRM, which will not only give you a high level view of your customers but it will help you to understand each and everyone of your customer without much efforts. We are reducing the learning curve of Appointy and any business who can use Facebook would find it easy to use Appointy. Appointy will not only be the most powerful but also the most simplest scheduling software on the planet in 2012.
We are in the last stages of our development of our mobile app changes (which are awesome) and testing. The update will be released before Thanks Giving.
We look forward to helping your business grow exponentially without much efforts.